INFORMATICA SPECIALIST / CLOUD AND
ON-PREMISE ADMINISTRATOR & DEVELOPER
CONSULTANT // MEXICAN // 37 YEARS
Juan is focused to the analysis, development and implantation of IT Information Technology solutions; using Data Analytics, Informatica ETL Tool for Extract, Transform and Load data, Data Virtualization and Cloud services.
school EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZED COURSES
- Bachelor degree for Information Technologies Administration – Instituto Tecnológico de Sonora link
- Project management methods – RSM Mexico
- Informatica platform admin – UDEMY
- Internal knowledge transfer – Qualcomm
- Splunk power user and admin certified – Splunk Inc
- "Be the new" program – Accenture
public INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Data integration and BI tools
- Informatica PowerCenter (ETL), Tibco Data Virtualization (TDV, formerly Composite/Cisco Information Server), Informatica Cloud, Toad DBA for Oracle, Microsoft SQL Studio, Several Text and SSH/SFTP tools. Experience in systems integration, data warehouse/data marts and BI.
- Experience with a lot of source data/files; like databases (ODBC/JDBC), files (XML, flat files, CSV, etc.) and several web-services like (SOAP/WSDL and Rest).
- Basic reporting with Tableau and OBIEE (Front-end) – Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
OS and Database Systems (DBMS)
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, Solaris and Linux (Domain of batch, bash and korn scripts).
- Proven experience with several database management systems such like Oracle DB (PL/SQL), SQL Server, MySQL, Teradata, DB2, PostgreSQL, Progress and Microsoft Access. Every database through ODBC and JDBC drivers.
- Experience improving and detecting process/queries bottlenecks, RCA and troubleshooting.
- Use of tools for data modeling and BI like: DB visualizer, Toad Oracle Data Modeler, Sybase Power Designer and Microsoft Visio.
Several methodologies and tools
- Quality management systems implementation (QMS) based at ISO 9001:2000/NMX-CC-9001-IMNC-2000. Process definition, delivery and implementation.
- Experience in audits for IT internal controls based on 3140 IMCP bulletin, COBIT 4 from ISACA and ITIL from OGC.
- Intermediate knowledge for BI design and Data Modeling (DM/DWH) based on Inmon and Kimball.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); Including DevOps and continues delivery methods.